Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleep-no-workout-ing

No workout this morning as my wife and I both had a long night due to various children being awake at various times of the night. Our six month old, who had been doing quite well at making it through the night the last few days, was moved from our master bathroom to a sibling's room, and he decided that it just wouldn't do about 3:30 in the morning. His sibling was none to pleased with his complaints, either.

In the end, once everyone got settled, I decided to get up at 6:00 rather than 5:30. When 6:00 came around, I decided that we would all be better off today if I just got more rest.

The scale had me at 330 lbs this morning. We'll see what happens over the rest of the week as we are planning to leave for a short vacation this evening, and I'm not sure what the workout situation will end up being.

No comments: