Thursday, April 10, 2008

No workout today

Yesterday was a very long and tiring day for myself, my wife, and my children. We've been driving about 45 minutes to get my oldest son to a counselor to try and determine if he has been abused, and if so, how badly. The good news is that there is no obvious sign of abuse. There does appear to be something bothering him, but yesterday the counselor said it might be due to the OCD that my son has been diagnosed with. We'll have our last appointment next week.

By the time we get home, we just want to get everyone to bed and settled and relax. Unfortunately, my wife seems to be getting a bladder infection as well. We spent some time trying to find her some relief from that.

After a day like that, even though I was awake before the alarm went off, I decided it would be best for everyone to get as much rest as we could. I know the extra sleep did me some good.

No comments: