Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nearly End of Month Review

OK, so I've been working on this for almost 2 months now. Time for a review.

I'm still not down to the 352 lbs that I thought I was starting from with the old scale. I AM down about 26 lbs from where the doctors office said I started from, but I haven't weighed myself again on their scale to know where I am now.

Here's a picture showing my goal to get to 300 lbs by the end of the year. For the expected weight, I took the 382 starting weight, subtracted the 300 end goal weight, and figured out that I had 300 days to get there. I then entered in what the weight should be each day to get down to 300 lbs evenly.

For the actual weight, I started with 382, and since I don't have valid data from the new scale for most of March, I did a similar average weight loss per day to get to where I started with the new scale. After that, I took the numbers from the blog, and on days that I didn't work out, I copied the weight from the last time I had worked out. Here's what it looks like.

No comments: