Friday, September 24, 2010

24 Sep 2010

1) I'm thankful to have my wife safely home from her cruise.  The kids were all excited to see her too, and we have all enjoyed being reunited again.  The kids were all in my spot in bed by the time I was done showering and getting ready for work this morning so they could spend some more time with Mommy.  :D

2) I'm thankful that my wife was able to get some productive business work done while on the cruise.  That was the stated reason for the trip in the first place, and I wondered how that might go with flaky internet access on the ship, but they were able to get a lot done in the time they spent because they weren't interrupted.

3) I'm thankful for the good feedback I've been receiving about my work contributions.  I'm trying to do the best I can for the projects I work on, and it's nice that people are noticing that.  It helps the project, and that in turn helps me support my family.

No comments: