Wednesday, September 1, 2010

01 Sep 2010

1) I'm grateful that, at least sometimes, I'm able to recognize that being tired is affecting the way I interact with those around me.  I try to either be what seems to me as extra nice (in hopes that it's not too much less than my normal niceness) or get some rest when that happens.

2) I'm thankful for good examples in everyday life all around me.  I see family members pulling together, friends helping friends, and strangers reaching out to become new friends.  The only downside is that I can get to feeling that there is even MORE I need to try to squeeze into my life.

3) I'm thankful for being able to recognize that there are many things that I spend time on during my days that are of lesser importance.  Now if I can just start getting myself to stop spending time on those things and more time doing the things of greater importance, that would be a step in the right direction!

No comments: