Wednesday, September 22, 2010

22 Sep 2010

1) I'm thankful that things have gone so well during the time my wife has been on her cruise.  We've certainly missed her, and life will be a lot easier and smoother when she returns, but we haven't completely fallen to pieces either, so that's a victory!

2) I'm thankful for the many people who have played an important part in making these last few days work as well as they have.  You are all wonderful!

3) I'm thankful for the chance to speak with my oldest son on the phone last night from his program and learn that he has been working hard to earn back some privileges that he had lost due to poor behavior over the weekend.  We all fall down in life - it's the getting up again and continuing to work that separates success from failure, and it makes me happy to see that he's doing that.

No comments: