Wednesday, September 8, 2010

08 Sep 2010

1) I'm thankful for my youngest child, now three years old, and the joy he has brought to our family.  Our family would certainly be incomplete without him!

2) I'm thankful for the blessings that we can receive from God through His priesthood, which has been restored to the earth.  My wife and I are able to attend His temples to participate in the eternal salvation of ourselves and all of His children, the entire family is able to receive blessings of healing and comfort, the sacrament is administered, and we are baptized by the same authority that Christ was, all because the priesthood is on the earth again.

3) I'm thankful for the traditions that my family is creating as we raise our children.  It's strange how a fun, seemingly one time act suddenly becomes a family favorite, and over time turns into a family tradition.  A few examples in our family is having brownies as a treat on Sunday evenings and having donuts for breakfast on birthdays.

No comments: