Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21 January 2009 Workout

Time: 6:45 AM
Weight beforehand: 358.6 lbs
Length: 15 minutes
Program: TPRU Twist
Elliptical Reported Calories Burned: 313
Rating: I don't know what the deal is with my intestines, but it seems like it's about once a week that I get some sort of bug or eat something that disagrees with me. I missed yesterday's workout because of it, and today I was unable to keep up the higher speed during the resting periods of the workout. However, I did finish slightly above the 307-308 calorie level from when I first started doing this program, so I guess it's a success overall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, Klayne sometimes feels that happens (to him) if we eat too much meat or fatty foods. Perhaps you can track what you eat and see if you notice a pattern developing? Good luck.

Joseph said...

I'll have to try and keep an eye on that. We've also had an intestinal bug going around the house, so I might have just had a mild case of that this time.

Phyllisa said...

I'm anxious for you to share your good news with everyone!