Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Report

Wow, I think I found out that it's almost as far to our destination in Idaho as it is to Las Vegas from our house. The drive ended at 11:30 PM on the way there, and at 10:45 PM on the way home. Fortunately, we only had to stop for one major break each way. The kids did really well overall.

We had a wonderful time visiting family and participating in the blessing of a beautiful baby boy. We were well taken care of, and we really appreciate that.

Due to the late hour of our arrival each time, we decided to try to sleep as much as possible today. The boys ended up sleeping so late that they will not be going to school, but we're nearing the end of the year, and they are academically doing just fine so I'm not worried.

The scale says I've moved up above 360 lbs again. I need to start working out and drop those pounds.

No comments: