Friday, May 2, 2008

Swing and a Miss

I knew going to bed that I wouldn't be able to get up at 5:30. I set the alarm for 6:00 in the hopes that I'd be able to get out of bed and shaved and ready to work out.

I got out of bed. I shaved. It wasn't very quick. I was dragging. By the time I finished everything I need to do before I work out, it was about 6:25.

I thought about doing an abbreviated workout, but then my little 3 year old daughter came wandering into the room with her usual morning cheerfulness. I would much rather play with her than work out.

So I did. :)

Oh, I got a haircut too (I should have weighed myself before and after just to see if it makes much of a difference). And we're leaving to visit family in western Idaho this afternoon. It'll be a long but fun trip.

No comments: