Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Not in New York for a Reason

I knew my wife had a doctor's appointment today to discuss some problems she's been having after her hysterectomy. I did not know how scared she was about it until after my trip got canceled. She didn't want me to worry.

Saturday, we had our 8 month old little boy outside a fair amount while doing some yard work. Sunday, he could hardly breathe and had to be taken to the emergency room. He's still struggling today, though not as much as yesterday, and he has an appointment with the doctor this morning before my wife's appointment with the other doctor.

These are the kinds of things that make me glad that I'm not in New York this week for business. There's not a whole lot more that I can do here than I would be able to do from there, but I feel like I can do more being here.

Due to our boy needing breathing treatments every 3 hours during the night, I decided to not try to work out this morning while he and my wife were finally sleeping. I was tired too, but it sounds better if I say it was only my considerate nature. :)

No comments: