Monday, August 2, 2010

02 Aug 2010

1) I'm thankful for the chance to spend a good weekend with my oldest son and see how wonderfully he is doing to this point in being able to control his impulses.  We were very worried about how his two week camp would go, but it went very well.  Now we'll see if he is able to follow through after camp as well.

2) I'm thankful that, after having a long break before seeing my oldest last weekend, we will get to see him 3 times in the next 9 days, and that the other kids will get to see him on one of those days.  Both he and they were disappointed that they didn't get to go see him this past weekend, but only parents were invited.

3) I'm thankful for a job with the flexibility that I have been able to take off as much time as I have needed to recently, but that also allows me to bank time for that when I work more than the normal amount of hours in a day.

No comments: