Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive

My son has mild Tourette Syndrome driven Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). As far as I know, I don't have Tourette Syndrome, but I do notice OCD tendencies in myself. For example, I try to be very consistent in the format of my workout posts.

I used to use workout in the title, but then I decided Workout capitalized was more appropriate. I am using Dec for December this month, but I just noticed that I was using October in October, and I nearly went back to all my December posts to update them to be consistent.

Fortunately, my OCD let me write a post about it instead of making me go back and do it. Of course, it will also encourage me to make sure that the rest of my December posts will have Dec and re-evaluate which format I'll use when January comes around. *smile*

No comments: