Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 Mar 2010

1) I'm thankful to know the gospel of Jesus Christ.  It has helped me every day of my life, some days so much that it's the only way I've made it through.

2) I'm thankful for the education I've received and the educational opportunities I continue to have.  The internet has really made the spread of knowledge far greater than it ever has been before.

3) It makes me happy that my 5 year old daughter likes to try to get up before I leave for work around 7:00 am to make sure she gets a chance to see me and have me help her get some breakfast.

4) It makes me happy that my 2 year old son called me yesterday while I still had over 30 minutes to drive to get home, and when he found out I was on my way, he told me that he would go watch for me out the window.  He didn't grasp the concept of it being half an hour until I got home.  While he wasn't at the window when I pulled up, he is always very excited to see me when I get home, and he runs up to me shouting "Daddy!  Daddy home!" and gives me a big hug.

No comments: