Monday, March 15, 2010

15 March 2010

I have been pretty grumpy recently.  I was reminded of hearing that many people can have a positive change in attitude if they keep a happiness journal or thankfulness journal, so I am going to try to write down at least 3 things each day (at least, each day that I'm online) that make me happy or thankful.

1) I'm happy to be married to a woman who loves me as much as she does despite knowing me as well as she does.

2) I'm happy to have a job that not only helps me take care of my family, but is actually a good paying job, especially during this economic downturn.

3) I'm happy that my high deductible insurance plan includes prescription coverage so that once that deductible was met, the prescriptions as well as the doctor visits for the rest of the year are covered.

4) I'm happy that, ever since my car went through a state inspection and tune up and the tires inflated to 37 psi instead of the 32 they had been at, my gas mileage has been over 40 mpg again.

No comments: