Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dealing With Errata

It's not quite 9:00 AM, and I've already been dealing with errata all day.

My oldest son is very bright, and he also has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) driven Tourette syndrome. Over the weekend, he discovered a computer game that my wife and I have enjoyed for some time that we thought he would like. It turns out he likes it so much that yesterday (about 6:10 AM) and today (before 6:00 AM) he has gotten up very early to play it before getting ready for school. This is of course unacceptable, and we've been dealing with him needing to understand why he can't do that, and having to hide the required CD to launch the game, and dealing with him being tired.

We also recently decided to cancel our home monitoring service and go with a new provider. In checking over my accounts today, I discovered that the old service was still billing us. I spent just over 15 minutes getting that resolved with them.

Then there's the video book report that we have to transfer to an actual VHS tape, finding out if Scouts really is going to be tonight or not due to it being Pack meeting week, etc, that my wife is handling.

Better busy that bored, but I think I was already kind of busy. I ended up not doing a workout today due to tiredness and errata.

No comments: