Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag

My sister tagged me in a simple game, and since the picture that came up was so cute, I decided to play along.

Rules:
Go to your picture files. Open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. Post it on your blog and tell the story of the picture. Then tag 6 people.
Here is my photo:



This is my youngest child. He is at a friend's house. This particular friend is a photographer, and my wife was having some family pictures taken. She wanted to get our son in the Eeyore costume before he completely grew out of it. Oddly, we have a photo of our second oldest in the same costume, and it's kind of hard to tell the two apart, as our youngest has a strong resemblance to our second oldest. I'll see if I can find that picture too.



OK, so it's my two oldest, about 4.5 years earlier, but you get the idea.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you do decide to do something similar due to what you saw here, please feel free to drop a comment with a link to your offering. I'd be interested to see what turns up!

1 comment:

cindyc said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along!