Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Got Better...

It's been a while since I posted an update, and that's in large part because I haven't worked out in a while. The reason for that is because my family and I have been experiencing various illnesses recently. In fact, over one recent 8 day period, my wife made 4 trips to a doctor's office for various family members.

Someone told me recently that mid-February to mid-March in Utah is the time of year when doctors see the most patients for various colds and illnesses. I guess it's like the holiday season for retailers - busy, busy, busy, and possibly a large part of their yearly income? Anyway...

Some of us are better now. Some of us aren't. I did work out today though, so that's why you get to find out what's been going on. Hopefully I'll work out some more soon.

No comments: