Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24 Nov 2010

1) I'm thankful for a loving wife who is constantly giving of herself to benefit others.  I can't image a more wonderful wife, mother, and friend.

2) I'm thankful for the chance to take my entire family to a basketball game tonight.  I'm not a big fan of camping and many other traditional family activities, but I AM a fan of the fond memories that come from spending time together doing something different.  I'm glad that my oldest son will be able to come and share in these particular memories with us today.

3) I'm thankful for the continued guidance and help from my parents.  It's been just over a year since we lost my wife's dad, and I've missed him many times.  In addition to the wonderful people my parents are, experiencing this kind of loss has made their continued presence all the more precious to me.

No comments: