Monday, June 28, 2010

28 Jun 2010

1) I'm thankful for the wonderful weekend I enjoyed with my wife at a marriage retreat.  We reviewed many things we can and already do to keep our marriage strong, and we enjoyed our time together.  She is so wonderful!

2) I'm thankful for the good friends who watched our kids while we were gone, and I'm thankful my kids had a fun time with their friends.

3) I'm thankful for cute children who hear that we are still awake and come to see us with excuses like "Mommy, Daddy, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I can't go to sleep because I tried and I couldn't fall asleep."  Last night, it was probably valid since the little girl in question had gotten up from an unplanned nap at about 7:00 pm, but she was so sweet and cute when she came in so politely that we let her stay up with us for a little while.  :)

No comments: