Tuesday, June 8, 2010

08 Jun 2010

1) I'm thankful for everyone who came to celebrate my son's baptism with us and for those who came to participate in the event.  It was wonderful to spend time with you all.

2) I'm thankful that we were able to attend the wedding of a dear friend of my wife.  As an only child without her parents, these people are her family from her growing up years, and I'm thankful that they feel the same about her as she does about them.

3) I'm thankful that the medicine my wife has been taking for her depression and, off label, her fibromyalgia pain, is working so well on the pain.  We know it is helping with the pain because we forgot to take it out of town with us, and she was hurting quite a bit more.  Now that we're back, her pain is diminishing again.

No comments: