Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 Apr 2010

1) I'm grateful that my wife is not a quitter.  She has faced far more tribulation in the last year than in any other year in her life that I am aware of.  Even though it is extremely difficult, and some days she just can't go on, somehow she manages to "just keep swimming" the next day, to reference Finding Nemo.

2) I'm thankful for the chance that my oldest son and I take each morning while I'm driving him to his day program to listen to and read the scriptures and discuss how we can apply what we have read to our lives each day.

3) I'm thankful for the chances that I get to try to help others.  I get more chances than I'm able to accept right now, but it's nice to be able to help someone else to show my gratitude for the many times I've been helped.

No comments: