Friday, April 9, 2010

09 Apr 2010

1) I had a wonderful date with my wife last night.  Dinner and a movie, but it's always fun to be with her.

2) My second son, who will be getting baptized in early June, surprised my wife yesterday with the news that he was going to have a personal fast, at least skipping breakfast, to help with some of the problems our family has been facing recently.  It was completely out of the blue for us.  He is a wonderful person!

3) My oldest son has been struggling with telling the truth recently.  Last night, while we were gone on our date, he again got himself into some minor trouble.  He didn't wait for us to find out, though.  He told us about it right away, without the babysitter requiring him to do it.  I'm proud of him for doing that and hope he will continue to communicate rather than hide things.

No comments: