Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010

1) I'm thankful that we got to take our daughter to her first variety show concert last night.  She was enthralled and loving it until close to the end of Act I, when she needed to use the bathroom and get a drink.  She was tired the rest of the way, but it was so fun to see her enjoying herself with that.

2) I'm thankful for my wonderful parents who bought tickets to the show for us and other family members.  Mom even stayed back to watch those kids who wouldn't be attending.

3) I'm thankful for my beloved wife.  Yesterday, in spite of her emotional and physical pain, she decided to get the lawnmower out and mow our back 40, which was 6 to 8 inches tall and fairly wet.  It was far more work than I wanted her to have to do, but she did it while I was at work so I didn't have much say in the matter.  *grin*

No comments: